We will be taking some time off during the Christmas period. Jac’s Cave of Wonders will still be taking orders online, however, any orders received between the 23rd of December and January the 8th will be processed and shipped by the 8th of January. So please consider this when making your order!!
Thank you for choosing to shop with Jac’s Cave of Wonders. If you require clarification on the following please contact us before making a purchase.
- Once an order has been placed you order will be dispatched in a timely manner.
- Backordered items, we do try and keep all items displayed on our website in stock. If an item is sold-out we normally will be expecting more in shortly. The item will be placed on backorder. You will be notified of any items needing back ordering on the items individual product page and in your shopping cart. If you require any information on when a particular item is due back into stock please contact us.
- Please note if an item is back ordered and your remaining order is shipped you will have to pay for shipping on the back ordered item separately, Or you may combine it with a new order.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to place a Layby.
Terms of Layby
- A Non-Refundable 10 % deposit is to be paid when the layby is placed or a Non-Refundable 20% deposit on special orders (an item/s bought in especially for you).
- If you cancel or are unable to complete the Layby your Non-Refundable deposit will be kept as Re-stock / Admin Fee.
- If a refund is needed the refund will be processed and refunded the same way the original payment was made.
- Layby’s are up to 6 weeks but we understand sometimes you may need a little longer. Please contact us if you require a longer layby.
- All Layby’s are to be paid by Bank transfer or credit card.
- Direct debit is also available so you don’t need to worry about making manual payments on time. (This is done by written consent to Jac’s Cave of Wonders)
Cancellation of Order
- If a special order (an item/s bought in especially for you) is canceled there may be a fee for cancellation.
- Once an order has already been shipped the order cannot be canceled.
We understand the importance of packaging your items correctly so they have the best chance of arriving safely.
Unfortunately, occasionally a package may get damaged in transit. If you have received a damaged item please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order. We will request a photo of the damaged goods so we can assess and offer an appropriate solution. (Please note anything outside of the 7 days will be subject to our discretion)
If an item is to be returned please ensure it is packaged well to prevent any further damage.
If the item is to be returned we will email you information on how to return the item back to us.
- A refund will only be given if the order has not yet been shipped or an order has not been placed with the supplier.
- If you have ordered the wrong item and the item is yet to be shipped we can exchange the item for the correct one if it is in stock or place an order for the correct one if not in stock.
- Part refunds will apply if a Layby is canceled (10% Non-Refundable deposit will be kept as re-stock/admin fee)
- All refunds will be processed and returned the same way they were paid.
- If you request that an order or items are to be held and then sent with another order, there will be no cancellation of the order that is being held due to change of mind.